PDA

View Full Version : Just Purchased My Rogers 8800 In Store Toronto - FINALLY! Location provided in thread

playo
03-30-2007, 03:25 PM
Hey Everyone,

I finally found a local store in the GTA that is carrying th Blackberry 8800 from Rogers. I like im sure all of you have been lurking around waiting for these to become available after constantly hearing different answers from dealers I finally found one today who had recieved 100 approximatly around 3pm. I promptly went in and picked mine up! I love it!

I'm not a dealer in any way but thought I would pass on the information to those interested. I got it from

Joe Vescio
Rogers Authorized Dealer Motero Inc
3111 Dufferin Street (One block north of lawrence)

He said I could spead the word thats why I posted his name with information. Again im not a dealer in anyway just thought some of you might want to go pick this up today! Enjoy!

nsimpson
03-30-2007, 04:11 PM
Silverdealers will have it instores today.

Pacific Cellular in Oakridge Mall Vancouver has it. Ask for neal.

CarBob
03-30-2007, 04:52 PM
Hey Everyone,

I finally found a local store in the GTA that is carrying th Blackberry 8800 from Rogers. I like im sure all of you have been lurking around waiting for these to become available after constantly hearing different answers from dealers I finally found one today who had recieved 100 approximatly around 3pm. I promptly went in and picked mine up! I love it!

I'm not a dealer in any way but thought I would pass on the information to those interested. I got it from

Joe Vescio
311 Dufferin Street (One block north of lawrence)

He said I could spead the word thats why I posted his name with information. Again im not a dealer in anyway just thought some of you might want to go pick this up today! Enjoy!

Playo,

Glad to hear you got one!! 8-)

Tell us what you think of it.

CarBob

Hobbesgsr
03-30-2007, 07:14 PM
Got mine and a few for our office today as well!! WOOOT!!

Hobbesgsr
03-31-2007, 07:19 AM
My Rogers dealer didn't get his full order and all were spoken for. Plus they stated that it would be abother two weeks for the next shipment.

And so far...
I'm trying to get used to how thin this model is. As well the buttons are no where near as defined as an 8700 or 8703e. The font seems harder to read too.
I also miss the front convienence key.
The best part so far is the trackball. I love not having to press alt to scroll in the other direction.

rookie72
03-31-2007, 11:05 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I went to see Joe today and he was awesome. I am new to the blackberry world and to this forum. The 8800 is great so far...

CarBob
04-01-2007, 12:00 AM
rookie72,

WELCOME to BlackBerry Forums!

CarBob

net80
04-01-2007, 12:20 AM
Hey Everyone,

Joe Vescio
3111 Dufferin Street (One block north of lawrence)

I visited Joe today and picked up my 8800. Great staff at that location, very knowledgeable and professional.

I also edited the address since it was wrong. Oh ya, the 8800's are flying out the door over there, better hurry if you wanna get your hands on one early.
Most Rogers outlets don't even have them in stock yet.

playo
04-01-2007, 01:55 AM
Yea I got a text from Joe today also I fixed the address. Great to hear that everyone got the 8800's im loving mine so far! Excellent service at that location I agree:) Nice to spread the word sometimes because I know how anxious I was to recieve mine!