PDA

View Full Version : (Sprint is offering 19.99 bb data for user Sero User!!)

cccablecompany
04-14-2007, 04:13 PM
Hey guys I have a treo 700wx and the sero 1250. I just got off the phone with a rep about sero and the bb data plans. Since I am thinking about getting the 8703e. She told me that is 19.99 a month extra to your bill and not 39.99. So if you have the sero 1250 for 49.99 then its 49.99+19.99. Which comes to 69.98 before tax. This is great news. People that have Blackberrys with sero better call now. If you need more information PM me. Wow only 19.99!! Im going for it.

fizz
04-16-2007, 03:49 PM
does not sound like $19.99 is for UNLIMITED BB plan.

cccablecompany
04-16-2007, 04:57 PM
Its Called Sero. Search Before You Speak.

LunkHead
04-16-2007, 05:03 PM
Its Called Sero. Search Before You Speak.No need to be so rude dude.....

dboogie2288
04-16-2007, 06:03 PM
No need to be so rude dude.....

Seconded. I searched for SERO Sprint and didn't find that much information on it, so yeah the "search before you speak" comment was uncalled for.

:bb:

9thfloormaniac
04-18-2007, 09:41 PM
I contacted someone in retentions about this and his response was that the plan is for Sprint wireless advantage club accounts and will not work with a regular SERO plan. You have to be a Sprint employee to qualify. This is what I was told today.

cccablecompany
04-18-2007, 10:47 PM
If it does not work how come someone has it on there bb 8703? I called and they told me 19.99 also. Many of the reps don't even know what a sero is. You have to call till you get a rep that knows something. The people in retentions will tell you anything from letting you get a 19.99 bb plan, I am sure. You can be crazy and pay 39.99 if you want to. With a sero plan you have to know a sprint employee email to get sero. There is no such thing that you have to be a sprint empolyee to qualify. Thats the biggest bs, I have heard. Go search the Treo froums at treo central about sero.

LunkHead
04-18-2007, 10:51 PM
SERO IS for Sprint emplotees only that is why you yourself stated you need to know a Sprint Employees email address....

You were very rude earlier and i will not pass the same along....

Sero is for Sprint employees.... PERIOD!

BryanHarig
04-18-2007, 11:47 PM
You are incorrect. SERO stands for Sprint employee referral offer, as in you must be referred by a Sprint employee. Not you must be a sprint employee.

cccablecompany
04-19-2007, 12:08 AM
SERO IS for Sprint emplotees only that is why you yourself stated you need to know a Sprint Employees email address....

See LunkHead you are making yourself look real stupid. I gave you the froum where you can search and you still made a dumb but incorrect remark. Even BryanHarig said you are incorrect. Please don't say anything esle here in the froum. You have made yourself look very uneducated. Stop being lazy and go read up on things before you say something you have no idea about. I guess you dont know anything about sprint since you have T-Mobile. lol

LunkHead
04-19-2007, 05:21 AM
Please don't say anything esle here in the froum

Anything else

ooppss, I did it.....

Are you gonna be rude and call me nore names now????

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

BryanHarig
04-19-2007, 11:12 AM
SWAC is a discount Sprint plan that employees can set up under their own account to give to family and friends. It is cheaper than SERO but since it is under the employees own personal credit you will have a very hard time getting one unless you legitimately are a close friend of theirs.

9thfloormaniac
04-20-2007, 10:38 AM
If it does not work how come someone has it on there bb 8703? I called and they told me 19.99 also. Many of the reps don't even know what a sero is. You have to call till you get a rep that knows something. The people in retentions will tell you anything from letting you get a 19.99 bb plan, I am sure. You can be crazy and pay 39.99 if you want to. With a sero plan you have to know a sprint employee email to get sero. There is no such thing that you have to be a sprint empolyee to qualify. Thats the biggest bs, I have heard. Go search the Treo froums at treo central about sero.

FYI, I've had SERO since last summer, I know what it is. If you re-read my post, you will see that I said that I was told it won't work with a "regular" SERO plan. The person that I deal with in retentions has given me various discounts in the past, including an additional discount on my BB plan when I switched from my Treo 650. Whenever I ask him about something I've heard, he always researches it for me and gives me a swift response. And also, I did not need a Sprint employee's email address to get my SERO.

Since the rep you spoke with knows everything, how about pm'ing this reps email address so I can get this "19.99" BB special.

John Clark
04-21-2007, 01:41 AM
See LunkHead you are making yourself look real stupid. I gave you the froum where you can search and you still made a dumb but incorrect remark. Even BryanHarig said you are incorrect. Please don't say anything esle here in the froum. You have made yourself look very uneducated. Stop being lazy and go read up on things before you say something you have no idea about. I guess you dont know anything about sprint since you have T-Mobile. lol

cccablecompany-

This is uncalled for! Please refrain from name-calling on this forum. You are new and flaming/name calling experienced members of this forum. Not the best move.

NJBlackBerry
04-21-2007, 07:39 AM
Newbie with no credibility, and a bad attitude to match!

Well, at least when Sprint, the last (somewhat) major wireless company to jump on the BlackBerry bandwagon gets the 8300 first (or is it the 8830 or 8330 or 8320 or iPod) we know who we can go to with all of our questions!

SERO for everyone and their new Sprint BlackBerrys.

cliffr39
04-21-2007, 08:40 AM

SERO is for Sprint Employees to give friends and family nice savings. check out Sprint Employee Referral Offer (http://www.sprint.com/sero) for some info.

you talk in here like you are 15, really, it's the internet no need to be so demeaning to people here. There are MUCH nicer ways to say "you are wrong" than to just say "...making yourself look real stupid".

cccablecompany
04-21-2007, 06:03 PM
FYI, I've had SERO since last summer, I know what it is. If you re-read my post, you will see that I said that I was told it won't work with a "regular" SERO plan. The person that I deal with in retentions has given me various discounts in the past, including an additional discount on my BB plan when I switched from my Treo 650. Whenever I ask him about something I've heard, he always researches it for me and gives me a swift response. And also, I did not need a Sprint employee's email address to get my SERO.

Since the rep you spoke with knows everything, how about pm'ing this reps email address so I can get this "19.99" BB special.

why would I want to help you?

9thfloormaniac
04-22-2007, 01:16 AM
why would I want to help you?

If you are not going to help us get the same deal, then don't start a thread about it. If you are not going to help others then please keep your information to yourself and don't waste our time by bragging about what you got.

cccablecompany
04-22-2007, 03:05 AM
I tried you help others be providing information on how to get it. You guys and not reading or just not listening.

LunkHead
04-22-2007, 09:24 AM
Why do you even bother posting here if you are not willing to help others? You on 04-13-2007 had no clue about this (see link to your very own post)

Clicky ---> http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-8700-series-discussion/72920-how-much-you-paying-your-bb-data-sprint-only.html#post509181

Here is what I *think*... You don't have it and have no clue about it. Someone in the other thread told you about it, so you decide to take their information (from that thread) and post a new thread about claiming knowledge...

Then when confronted with Q's in this thread about it you revert to name calling and put downs because you can't explain it... You have done this in every thread you post in... See 8300 thread for more name calling and put downs.....

Another clicky ---> http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-8300-series-discussion/73715-sprint-getting-8300-a.html

You need to relax..... The board does not need trolls... Post, be happy and explain (not attack and call names) if someone asks a question....!

Enjoy the boards and have fun!!

camaxtli
04-22-2007, 12:07 PM
Why do you even bother posting here if you are not willing to help others? You on 04-13-2007 had no clue about this (see link to your very own post)

Clicky ---> http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-8700-series-discussion/72920-how-much-you-paying-your-bb-data-sprint-only.html#post509181

Here is what I *think*... You don't have it and have no clue about it. Someone in the other thread told you about it, so you decide to take their information (from that thread) and post a new thread about claiming knowledge...

Then when confronted with Q's in this thread about it you revert to name calling and put downs because you can't explain it... You have done this in every thread you post in... See 8300 thread for more name calling and put downs.....

Another clicky ---> http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-8300-series-discussion/73715-sprint-getting-8300-a.html

You need to relax..... The board does not need trolls... Post, be happy and explain (not attack and call names) if someone asks a question....!

Nice.

kmccarthy
04-22-2007, 12:57 PM

hahaha he just got pwned if front of everyone. he tried to make us look stupid but when we found this out, it made him look even stupider. dude go get a life cccablecompany

fizz
04-23-2007, 03:20 PM
does not sound like $19.99 is for UNLIMITED BB plan.

aww shux, everyone else got to you before I did. Guess I have better things to do with my time, like...........DO A SEARCH!