PDA

View Full Version : Decryption Failure...

LLSBBMan
04-25-2007, 04:23 PM
Everytime I wirelessly activate a BB for my users, a "Decryption failure Please regenerate key" message briefly displays, sometimes multiple times. Anybody know what that means, what it's refering to? The BBs seem to function normally once activation is complete, but should I be concerned about that error message? Thanks for your help.

Tier3Guru
04-26-2007, 09:08 PM
Everytime I wirelessly activate a BB for my users, a "Decryption failure Please regenerate key" message briefly displays, sometimes multiple times. Anybody know what that means, what it's refering to? The BBs seem to function normally once activation is complete, but should I be concerned about that error message? Thanks for your help.

Its completely normal to see this message during an EA. It just means that the correct service books are not on the BB, or that the services on the BB are not the same services on the BES (which is why the enterprise activation is done.) Its not really an error message, but more of a status message, and nothing to be concerned about. HTH.

Raven
04-27-2007, 09:20 AM
Good answer Tier3Guru
Wow going big on your first post (y)