PDA

View Full Version : 7130e and Bluetooth sync.

Mike_Luchia
05-02-2007, 09:39 PM
Good afternoon everyone,

This is my first attempt at Bluetooth and I don't even know if this is possible. I have a BB 7130e and a Dell 9400 with a Bluetooth module installed. I have been having some problems in the past getting my BB to disconnect and reconnect with the cable so I was hoping that I can do a Sync though Bluetooth.

In the BB Device Manager the Bluetooth settings checkbox is greyed out. Again I am very new to Bluetooth and this is my first attempt at any sort of Bluetooth device.

I hope this is possible in the first place.

Mike

Ideasmiths
05-09-2007, 09:14 PM
Good afternoon everyone,

This is my first attempt at Bluetooth and I don't even know if this is possible. I have a BB 7130e and a Dell 9400 with a Bluetooth module installed. I have been having some problems in the past getting my BB to disconnect and reconnect with the cable so I was hoping that I can do a Sync though Bluetooth.

In the BB Device Manager the Bluetooth settings checkbox is greyed out. Again I am very new to Bluetooth and this is my first attempt at any sort of Bluetooth device.

I hope this is possible in the first place.

Mike

Your question had been asked a thousand time and most of these questions are in the FAQ.

Anyway, the short reply is here (http://the-trusted-adviser.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!2880A69A9408F8CC!210.entry)