PDA

View Full Version : Exchange upgraded to Enterprise from Standard

Caladose
05-22-2007, 12:07 PM
Hello,
I did a search in the forums, but could not find a related subject. I recently upgraded my exchange server to enterprise from standard to correct the database file size problem (standard is 75gig). Since then, everyone elses blackberry's are working, except mine. I have removed myself, moved my mailbox to a new store, and re-added myseld. The problem is, the server is not getting a new PIN for my device, and the device is not receiving anything from the server. Any ideas of what it could be? Do I need to re-install the BES to get it to recognise the other mail stores?

Caladose
05-25-2007, 08:19 AM
No one has a thought or answer for this?

Hello,
I did a search in the forums, but could not find a related subject. I recently upgraded my exchange server to enterprise from standard to correct the database file size problem (standard is 75gig). Since then, everyone elses blackberry's are working, except mine. I have removed myself, moved my mailbox to a new store, and re-added myseld. The problem is, the server is not getting a new PIN for my device, and the device is not receiving anything from the server. Any ideas of what it could be? Do I need to re-install the BES to get it to recognise the other mail stores?