PDA

View Full Version : How can you see more of the message?

mediaman
05-27-2007, 08:41 AM
When reading emails, I often get the error message "More request cannot be completed. Service Book information not found", with an OK prompt.

After I hit OK (the only choice), I get one more line of the message. If I scroll dwon again to see more, the error message starts again. After a few lines, I simply can see no more of the message, even though it says "More Available".

Is there a setting I can change to see the entire text of a message??

If I go to Options, Advanced, Service Book, I see many entries, but no ability to revise anything.

Any help would be appreciated as this is frustrating. The only way I can read the whole message is to get back to my desktop and call up Outllok/Hotmail/etc. !!

sdetweil
05-27-2007, 09:18 AM
I assume you are using both BES(work mail) and BIS(personal mail). This is a known security setting to limit access to non-BES mail (and thus prevent some form of virus creep)..

This will only happen with BIS mail over a screen in size. I have this on my 8700, and have spent a couple hours on the phone with BB and my corp BB team. net, its a local control setting and they won't change it.

Sam

mediaman
05-27-2007, 10:23 AM
I assume you are using botyh BES(work mail) and BIS(personal mail).

Exactly.

Hmmm, so I guess the trick to find an example of where this happens with corp email. Could have sworn, I had some of those as well.

ehjones
10-12-2007, 10:39 PM
I have a BlackBerry Pearl. I'm getting that same error message, but it's only on my BES, my BIS works just fine. I've re-sent the service books, and I'm still getting it. Do I need to contact my BES administrator and have them re-send something?