PDA

View Full Version : Problem receiving Gmail on Cingular BIS

shawn1899
05-30-2007, 01:05 PM
Anyone else having problems receiving Gmail lately? I use gmail via Cingular's BIS server and usually its hits the crackberry within a minute. Within the last 2 days it varies sometimes hitting the crackberry within the minute other times not until 30 minutes later.

I have resent the service books numerous times. Anyone know of problems with the service (Maybe upgrading the BIS) or something else?

Any help would be great.

Shawn

johnfromphilly
05-30-2007, 01:38 PM
Anyone else having problems receiving Gmail lately? I use gmail via Cingular's BIS server and usually its hits the crackberry within a minute. Within the last 2 days it varies sometimes hitting the crackberry within the minute other times not until 30 minutes later.

I have resent the service books numerous times. Anyone know of problems with the service (Maybe upgrading the BIS) or something else?

Any help would be great.

Shawn

No problems here- still instant delivery.

shawn1899
05-30-2007, 01:54 PM
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8100/4.2.1 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Ok. Maybe its a California thing. Happening on both my account and girlfriends account.

mikeruoc
05-30-2007, 05:45 PM
Happening on South Florida also. Been since last week. Sometimes 5 mins delayed other times a few hours.