PDA

View Full Version : Curve is online for ATT

Sith_Apprentice
05-31-2007, 08:51 AM
In stock and being ordered at the moment. it is $199.99 on a 2 year upgrade.

I am currently checking availability through customer care on the phone. This is a business account so i am unsure about the personal account availability.

UPDATE:
So far 10 minutes on hold while the rep on the phone tries to figure out what the 8300 Blackberry is, and still no dice on availability over the phone.

Spiffyis5150
05-31-2007, 08:59 AM
I'm still only seeing it available online if you're a new customer, that is you have to add a plan to buy it. Premier is still showing that it's down. How are you doing it as an upgrade?

Sith_Apprentice
05-31-2007, 09:06 AM
Log into your cingular account via the online portal. click upgrade your phone. It shows as the first phone on my list if you sort only by blackberry.

Second Update:
After talking with 2 reps and a supervisor on the phone, they said the over the phone ordering wont be available until monday for the curve.

Spiffyis5150
05-31-2007, 09:14 AM
Thanks Sith. Unforunately, it gave me the "you gotta call to upgrade" thing, but I can see how you got there.

Sith_Apprentice
05-31-2007, 09:20 AM
Thanks Sith. Unforunately, it gave me the "you gotta call to upgrade" thing, but I can see how you got there.

Interesting. I wonder if premier can call to upgrade now? Do you just dial 611 from your phone or do you have a seperate number to use to upgrade? Business and Personal customer care cant order it yet over the phone.

Spiffyis5150
05-31-2007, 09:28 AM
There is a different 800 number to get to Premier, but I usually go onto the Premier site to get the number and it's currently down. When I dial 611, I get Business Care. Premier is really just a 3rd party you can order through to get your corp discounts. I found this out when Premier completely botched my new account setup with my Pearl and I had to keep calling back and forth between Premier and Business Care to get stuff fixed. I'd prefer to order through Premier because I get a discount(not sure if it's better than buying retail yet since I have seen the Premier pricing for the 8300) and because you can upgrade more frequently on Premier than you can normally.

hnwosu
05-31-2007, 09:32 AM
I was able to get in, here is a screen shot of my shopping cart. Got in through the premier email they always send out.

here is the screen shot http://www.pitt.edu/~henst5/bbstuff.jpg