PDA

View Full Version : Replacement 7105T Won't Pair with Bluetooth Anymore!

kpup3
06-04-2007, 08:49 PM
Have a Blackberry 7105T with T Mobile. Just had to switch out phones due to a broken side wheel :-o . The software versions and everything else on the replacement phone is the same as my old phone.

I had a Wireless headphone Jabra BT 250 which worked just fine with my old 7105T (exact same model as replacement) and now all of a sudden, the new blackberry cannot find the headset when set to search for new devices.

1. I have already checked whether the headset works and it does with the old 7105T

2. I have enabled bluetooth and set it to search for new devices

3. I have tried resetting both the headset and the blackberry

4. I have used both the standard and the enhanced methods of pairing from the Jabra point of view

Any ideas on how to make this work or am I doomed to have to send back my phone AGAIN or buy a new bluetooth device?

softkey
06-06-2007, 06:56 PM
Can you try to pair with another phone from a friend or a family member? See if the headset works...

kpup3
06-07-2007, 07:46 PM
Thanks, that is the strange thing. The phone picks up other bluetooth devices, the bluetooth works with two other devices at least. I am thinking maybe the bluetooth for some reason doesn't work with the newer model being a pretty old model itself? Neither TMobile nor Blackberry tech have been able to help me (not that that is the biggest surprise) so I may have to try a new bluetooth! Thanks though!