PDA

View Full Version : 7130e won't sync with outlook

GarySmith
06-04-2007, 10:25 PM
using outlook 2007

new unit bought today (7130e) and am worn out trying to figure out an error message...help anyone?

I run BB Desktop Manager- i click "Sync" and then click "configure PIM" then click hand held applications i click "address book" ...then click "Choose" and get a new menu...

Then under available applications i choose "Outlook" and at the bottom i click the button "synchronize"...then lastly i want to highlight the folder name and it's blocked out?

Later I get an error message that the folder is not found...but how can I tell the software where the folder is if I can't select it?

Any ideas anyone?

otherwise the software seems to be working perfectly...was easy to install from the CD, etc.

thanxs...gs

jtdarden
06-04-2007, 11:43 PM
Wirelessly posted (8703e Sprint: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0) BlackBerry8703e/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

If you goto advanced config, you have to click on 'browse' to open a list of folders, the select the correct folder from your active profile.

It happens all the time.

GarySmith
06-05-2007, 08:22 PM
Where do I find advanced config.

I do show a list of folders present ... this is the error message i am getting . This is the error I am getting...

No Outlook or MS Exchange folders appear to be configured. Please run Intellisync Configure and make sure all selected applications have associated Outlook/MS Exchange folders.

When I go to the Available Applications screen where I can browse to the folder location the "Browse" button is not highlighted and will not allow me to choose a folder?

Confused.

Help?