PDA

View Full Version : Sad to say.....

mdwatts
06-06-2007, 07:32 AM
Sad to say that today will prob be my last day with my 7100i. Im switching to the sprint side of nextel and going with the sanyo M1. So I will have a used 7100i on the nextel network for sale if anyone is interested. Hit me up on here, ill still log on every now and then.....(y)

Dawg
06-06-2007, 07:42 AM
Sad to say that today will prob be my last day with my 7100i. Im switching to the sprint side of nextel and going with the sanyo M1. So I will have a used 7100i on the nextel network for sale if anyone is interested. Hit me up on here, ill still log on every now and then.....(y)

why not go with the sprint BB? It looks like most ppl like the m1 but they all complained about the keys and so many steps to type messages.

mdwatts
06-06-2007, 08:28 AM
eh, i just fell out of the bb phase, need a regular phone again. ive had it for a year and half now and im just bored with it. plus i need a cam phone, so many times when i couldve used one and the bb doesnt have one. not like im switching b/c i dont like the bb, im just done with it.

Dawg
06-06-2007, 09:04 AM
eh, i just fell out of the bb phase, need a regular phone again. ive had it for a year and half now and im just bored with it. plus i need a cam phone, so many times when i couldve used one and the bb doesnt have one. not like im switching b/c i dont like the bb, im just done with it.

I am the same way I get bored with the same device too. But I always come back to the BB no matter what. SO I think from now on I will just switch between berrys

mdwatts
06-07-2007, 08:05 AM
i dunno, i might in the future. but for now, its the M1 for me.... i have to relearn a new phone now, its weird b/c ive had my BB for like 2 yrs and i knew where everything was....