PDA

View Full Version : extinction automatic rifle antenna with 8707v

KristianNet
06-06-2007, 07:56 AM
Hello to all, they are a new customer of this forum… I write to you because I have of the problems with blackberry 8707v. In our company they give approximately 3 months we have activated 12/15 blackberry 8707v . In 2/3 cases we have the problem that happens during the day that the spar is not connected, with obvious consequence that the consumer over not to see the adjourned mail, if it doesn't realize, it doesn't even receive the calls.
And' necessary to go to the menù and to select "you connect net" to make him/it divide.
We have verified that it is independent from the field of receipt vodafone.
Further to adjourn the firmware, thing that we are beginning to do, quanche other formulation / change comes to mind to do in the palmare or in the server to resolve the problem?
In extreme case we will go to replace these 2/3 devices.
Thanks to everybody

Perfect Storm
06-06-2007, 09:14 AM
I have to assume english is not your first language. I'm sorry, but I really don't understand what your probem is :-(

Dawg
06-06-2007, 09:18 AM
I have to assume english is not your first language. I'm sorry, but I really don't understand what your probem is :-(

I agree with storm, I tried reading it several times and I just couldn't make out what you were asking. I hope you find the answers to your issue at hand.