PDA

View Full Version : Installing Themes Problem

pearltmo
06-06-2007, 01:25 PM
I am trying to install a theme i found for my pearl, so, i used application loader to load that and plazmic theme reader, and it reset itself, but its not there. Ive tried pulling the battery, and everything else ive read on here, but to no avail. What should I do to get it to show up?
Thanks!:smile:

nrk
06-06-2007, 01:29 PM
I am trying to install a theme i found for my pearl, so, i used application loader to load that and plazmic theme reader, and it reset itself, but its not there. Ive tried pulling the battery, and everything else ive read on here, but to no avail. What should I do to get it to show up?
Thanks!:smile:

What theme is that? I'd be nice if you share the theme so we can try on our pearl to see if we get same problem! 8-)

pearltmo
06-06-2007, 01:33 PM
What theme is that? I'd be nice if you share the theme so we can try on our pearl to see if we get same problem! 8-) Sorry bout that, its the Iphone theme called Iphone- Clownfish V1, but, ive tried multiple other themes, and havent had any of them work, so i doubt thats the problem.
Thanks!

pearltmo
06-06-2007, 04:53 PM
Sorry bout that, its the Iphone theme called Iphone- Clownfish V1, but, ive tried multiple other themes, and havent had any of them work, so i doubt thats the problem.
Thanks!
Bump.......8-)