PDA

View Full Version : Verizon 8703e Browser Forms Problem

NG1208
06-06-2007, 07:52 PM
Because of a recent mishap on the lake, I have replaced my beloved 7250 with an 8703e. I use this device for work, which includes granting access to a secure government website. Inbound messages are forwarded through a Comcast address, not BES. Users "apply" for access using a web-based form which requires that they select usernames and passwords and select their desired level of access by placing checkmarks in boxes. My 7250 allowed me to complete this process without a hitch, but the 8703e fails to recognize that some of the boxes are selected. This is in spite of the fact that they are visible on the screen.

I installed Opera Mini in hopes that it would fix the problem. Instead, it fails to recognize other checked selections. The only difference is that the required fields are empty. I can open the forms on my PC and everything is there.

To the best of my knowledge, I have configured the BB browser every way that it can be set up. (Various emulations, Java enabled, etc.) Nothing seems to change. Keeping in mind that my 7250 worked fine for this, does anyone have an idea how to remedy this problem? I spend a lot of time on the road, and I'd rather not keep these folks waiting for me to get back to my PC to process their requests. Any suggestions or requests for more information would be greatly appreciated.