PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Know where I can get a blackberry fixed

Blackberryfreak88
06-08-2007, 06:42 AM
As I 've stated in previous post my blackberry says I have no service when I'm in an area where I normally get service. I downloaded new software so I know its not that so its the hardware. Anybody know any places that will fix it.

Dubdub
06-08-2007, 07:12 AM
Probably best to toss it and buy a new one. I bet it would cost at least as much, if not more to test and fix.

I assume that you have done the obvious things such as resend service books, had T-Mo reprovision it, did the battery pull trick a couple of times, etc.

Blackberryfreak88
06-08-2007, 07:16 AM
whats resend the service book

Walt
06-08-2007, 07:25 AM
Have you brought it to your cell phone store and they couldn't fix it. If my Sprint Blackberry broke I would bring it to a Sprint store and they would fix or replace it.

JSanders
06-08-2007, 07:44 AM
BBFreak, I've asked in the other thread the same question as Walt, as well as do you even have a SIM card in the BB. I know this BB was "given to you" by "someone", but you haven't even answered the simplest of questions, and then you go start a new thread asking the same.

What software did TMo tell you on the phone to download? Have you done that?

Honestly, and I am saying this with all restraint--If you can't/won't do what has been suggested to help you by people on this board, as well as TMo, then I really do suggest you return the BB to your friend and spend your time doing something else.

If you don't have service to the BB, no service books are going to get through to the BB, so there is no need to explore that yet.