PDA

View Full Version : Best Phone for verizon?

Sleam
06-11-2007, 01:38 AM
I know and understand this is a blackberry forum. I have the 8703e but im seeing if theres something maybe different for me out there.

What is the best PDA/blackberry device out there for Verizon?

I want a new phone, but dont want to get a typical flip or anything. I want a phone with internet, organizer, email, IM clients, etc.

"Cream of the crop"

Whats the best? (Treo, Blackberry, WindowsMobile,etc.?)

Thanks,
Sleam

OrganicBerry
06-11-2007, 05:29 AM
I'm on VZW and am pretty happy with my 8703e

kelvin
06-11-2007, 06:31 AM
You answered your own question. For the most part, you will get nothing else but BB responses. If you tried another forum you would probably get different responses.

takeshi
06-11-2007, 07:27 AM
I'd say BB -- assuming that reliability is important for you. If apps, media, and editing files/attachments comes before all that you might want to look at a WM device. That's and overly generic answer but pretty much any of the devices you listed would meet your needs. Perhaps you can narrow it down better with some preferences/features?

Sleam
06-11-2007, 10:47 AM
well i enjoy having my email, but im just a student and dont really email that much. Just use if for notifications mostly.

I wouldnt mind the WM device because i enjoy touch screen but i want reliability. Are WM devices reliable though?