PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo Email Not Coming Through...

lauri111
06-18-2007, 04:47 PM
Ok, please help the helpless here...my email was coming through fine on my bb8700, I reset the password on my yahoo account..didn't change it just reset it...then received a donotreply that the account would not work I guess until I reset on the bb I guess??? So..if I go to the BB Internet service I put in my username for existing users...don't know why it's diffo than my email name but it is..then I put forgot password and it tells me it's been sucessfully sent to my blackberry device....where????? I don't know where to retrieve it...thanks so much, I appreciate any help.:smile:

Thatzmister2u
06-18-2007, 04:52 PM
Go back to the BIS site and check if the account says is valid or if it has a red circle over it. If it has a red circle, click to re-validate.

If it says it's valid try resending the service books.

Good Luck,

E-

lauri111
06-18-2007, 04:59 PM
I'm just trying to figure where the password is being sent to when it says successfully sent to bb device..I am going to media net home then to bb start to existing users...thanks!

sele
06-18-2007, 06:08 PM
I'm just trying to figure where the password is being sent to when it says successfully sent to bb device..I am going to media net home then to bb start to existing users...thanks!

I just tried mine to see where the password was sent, and I got the password sent to me via pin message. It shows up in my regular message inbox.

lauri111
06-18-2007, 06:12 PM
I checked but no such luck...not sure what to do..I even loaded incorrect (obviously) passwords way more than 10 times..will keep trying. Thanks for your help though..