PDA

View Full Version : No 'send' option visible on a reply to a message?

kcmagg
06-19-2007, 01:40 PM
Hello all.

I did google and search here (perhaps not using the right search terms, who knows?) to no avail. I was hoping to get your feedback on the following:

Model 7250 (carrier: Verizonwireless) attached to Exchange BES. The device works fine EXCEPT:

Get new message, open message and then choose to reply. For starters the only 'reply' I see is 'reply to all'...not a biggie but something for consideration. Then I compose a reply, click the wheel again, and no 'send' option? I get Help, Select, Clear Field, Save Draft, Delete Orig Text and a few others ending in 'Close'. BUT if I open the message and then choose to FORWARD it, I can send normally. I have 50 users hooked up and the bulk of my units are for vehicles in our corp fleet, and only a few are being affected in this way.

Any ideas? Sorry to be so wordy.

thank you,

Scott

John Clark
06-19-2007, 10:34 PM
It sounds as if no messaging service books exist on the device. You will probably need to reactivate them on the BES or at the very lease resend the service books to the devices.

SimonMac
06-20-2007, 06:03 AM
As above, quickest solutions is to ask your BES admin to resend your service books. If this doesn't work a reactivation will be needed.