PDA

View Full Version : Need to separate ent server & yahoo email

ntusing
06-21-2007, 11:11 AM
I have email from my company's enterprise server coming to my inbox. I also set up Yahoo email, which created a Yahoo inbox icon. The yahoo email goes to both apps (main inbox & yahoo inbox). I want to separate and only receive ent server emails in the main inbox and only Yahoo emails in the Yahoo inbox. I can't seem to figure this out. Surely there's a way to do it. Please help. Thanks.

ntusing
06-21-2007, 11:36 AM
Sorry, I have a Verizon 8703 if it makes a difference. Also, how the heck do you stop the text ms coming in that says "Voicemail" when someone leaves me a voicemail? I already have the icon that tells me, I don't need it coming in my message list. My T-mobile 8700 didn't do this. I went to Phone - Options - Call Logging.....and clicked none but they still come.

penguin3107
06-21-2007, 12:27 PM
Surely there's a way to do it.

Surely there isn't.
The Messages icon is a consolidated inbox which gathers mail from and and all email accounts linked to your device.
BES mail can only go into this box.
Your BIS accounts will get their own inbox, but your corporate mail will not.

penguin3107
06-21-2007, 12:28 PM
Also, how the heck do you stop the text ms coming in that says "Voicemail" when someone leaves me a voicemail?

You really can't. This is one of those Verizon Wireless things that you'll learn to tolerate. You can call them up and ask them to turn this "feature" off... but they will say it can't be done.

Naked Wife
06-21-2007, 08:10 PM
Wirelessly posted (NakedBerry: BlackBerry7250/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

Sprint Blackberry's do the same thing with the voicemail alerting you in the messages folder. You just have to learn to deal with it.