PDA

View Full Version : Messages aren't getting sent - BES

fluidimagery
06-21-2007, 12:47 PM
I sent a client of mine with an 8703 (verizon) up on a hosted exchange account (intermedia) along with BES off of intermedia as well. I've set this up dozens of times and never had an issue.

Yesterday everything was working 100%, I left the office and today I get a call that whenever he send an email out of his blackberry... it goes back to the messages and shows the typical activity icon... but then goes to a red X (so he says) It was supposedly working find this morning but around 10am it stopped.

I've never seen this icon and have my office setup the same way as I've set him up.

He's receiving mail fine but can't send. Calendar, Contacts and Tasks seem to be working fine as well. He's out of state on a trip, so all of this info was spoken.

I've tried calling Intermedia and their que is full so they're calling me back. Just looking for some insight. I just tried resending the service books... we'll see if that does it.

MotoUp
06-21-2007, 12:49 PM
Sounds like he needs to resend the service books to his BB.

fluidimagery
06-21-2007, 12:55 PM
I just sent those out to his phone... it looks to be applied correctly but I'm awaiting a call back from him to see.

As a correction to the above... he received outlook info (calendar contacts etc) but he can't transmit them back to the BES

MotoUp
06-21-2007, 01:04 PM
So it's not just email that isn't going? I have the problem with a couple users about once a month where I have to resend service books because email doesn't go out, but everything else still works.