PDA

View Full Version : Your Local Blackberry PIN Network - Anyone Can Join!

JGBerry
06-24-2007, 02:59 PM
Hi everyone. I have done numerous searches on the forums and I can't seem to find a thread that tries to effectively organize a PIN network for people. I would like to try and attempt this via this thread. All you do is follow the template:

Name:
Model:
PIN:
My Info:

and list your first name, your PIN, carrier, your model, your approximate location, and maybe a little something about yourself. If you want to find people in your local area, just do a search on this thread for the closest major city and state and you will be sure to find someone. You can also find someone by searching for their interest or brief info about them. I will be the first one to start, and please follow my format:

Name: Josh
Carrier: T-Mobile
Model: 8700g
PIN: 23EB90F6
My Info: mechanical engineering student , EMT , mountain biking

JGBerry
06-25-2007, 12:25 PM
Hi everyone. I have done numerous searches on the forums and I can't seem to find a thread that tries to effectively organize a PIN network for people. I would like to try and attempt this via this thread. All you do is follow the template:

Name:
Model:
PIN:
My Info:

and list your first name, your PIN, carrier, your model, your approximate location, and maybe a little something about yourself. If you want to find people in your local area, just do a search on this thread for the closest major city and state and you will be sure to find someone. You can also find someone by searching for their interest or brief info about them. I will be the first one to start, and please follow my format:

Name: Josh
Carrier: T-Mobile
Model: 8700g
PIN: 23EB90F6
My Info: mechanical engineering student , EMT , mountain biking

i'm guessing people think this is a bad idea? haha
i thought it would be good, not necessarily to have "chat" buddies, but for more of a technical and maintenance standpoint. it would be helpful to trouble shoot with someone in your local area, before going screming and crying to the carrier or RIM.

just a thought...peer to peer troubleshooting is much better than speaking with a robotic CSR