PDA

View Full Version : Can't recieve calls

ryant06
07-16-2007, 09:31 PM
So I'm not getting any calls on my 8700c. I can get some email messages. I can make calls fine, but when someone tries to call me, it sends them directly to voicemail and I get a missed call message. I do not get any tone for the message. well, some times, i did a alt+cap+del reset, removed the battery while on reset and I wiped the handheld.

Please someone....

HELP!

:cry:

I'm almost considering getting a RAZR. <--- Thats how bad I feel

crisambo
07-17-2007, 10:18 AM
So I'm not getting any calls on my 8700c. I can get some email messages. I can make calls fine, but when someone tries to call me, it sends them directly to voicemail and I get a missed call message. I do not get any tone for the message. well, some times, i did a alt+cap+del reset, removed the battery while on reset and I wiped the handheld.

Please someone....

HELP!

:cry:

I'm almost considering getting a RAZR. <--- Thats how bad I feel

Check your forwarding settings, maybe it's set to Forward all calls to voicemail . . .

PHONE --> OPTIONS --> CALL FORWARDING

jeremyckitching
07-17-2007, 10:20 AM
Also check to ensure that the active profile does not have the Do Not Disturb = Yes.

You can check this by going to Profiles > <Active Profile> > Phone. At the bottom check the Do Not Disturb option.

ryant06
07-17-2007, 12:06 PM
Also check to ensure that the active profile does not have the Do Not Disturb = Yes.

You can check this by going to Profiles > <Active Profile> > Phone. At the bottom check the Do Not Disturb option.

Awesome! It was the Do Not Disturb setting.

How freaking retarded is that.