PDA

View Full Version : 8830 How can i see photos!!!!!!!!

Lludacrisboy
07-17-2007, 01:39 PM
:-(
I have a 8830 World Edition from verizon and i love it. BUT!!! when im sent a picture via text mesasge (vpix) i cant ever view it unless i go to a computer and look it up from the website. I hate that!!1 is there an application or way to get the photos people send me right on my phone. i thought i could navigate to the website to see the pic from my phone, but that has proved to be nearly impossible. PLEASE HELP!!!

CharleyBrown
07-17-2007, 03:28 PM
Yep.. Just have the person sending you the pic send it to you @<hidden> address and it will work

woodi68
07-17-2007, 05:24 PM
(Or whatever other email account you have on your BB)

TBOLTRAM
07-17-2007, 09:00 PM
I wonder why you would send a photo or any other attachment using anything but the email service. MMS is something that is used for dumb phones, the BlackBerry is not a dumb phone. Besides emails and any attachments sent are free with the data service.

Triforce66
07-18-2007, 07:46 AM
:-(
I have a 8830 World Edition from verizon and i love it. BUT!!! when im sent a picture via text mesasge (vpix) i cant ever view it unless i go to a computer and look it up from the website. I hate that!!1 is there an application or way to get the photos people send me right on my phone. i thought i could navigate to the website to see the pic from my phone, but that has proved to be nearly impossible. PLEASE HELP!!!

You really should search before posting questions that have been discussed here already. It is a known issue that Verizon cripples MMS on the phone and no far there is no way to view the picture. Verizon is catpturing the picture BEFORE it hits the phone, then replacing the message with a link.