PDA

View Full Version : Learning New Stuff about the 7520 BB handheld

sdixon003
07-19-2007, 12:49 AM
Ok with the 507 error meaning that there is no O/S install the Desktop Manager can not read the BB because there nothing there for it to read and if there nothing to read it won't connect.Now someone May be able to help me to reinstall the operating system back to the unit i have the JL_Cmder and i don't know how to use it with the desktop manager if there is anyone out there can help me get start please feel free to answer this thread.

Thank You Very Much
sdixon:bb:

jeremyckitching
07-19-2007, 12:52 AM
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8700/4.2.1 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

I have wiped my device using the Jl_cmdr program and was able to have the Desktop Manager still connect to reload the OS just fine. Is your BlackBerry not being recognized? What I do is wipe the handheld, then install the handheld OS to my computer with the Desktop Manager closed. Once the install completes, I relaunch the Desktop Manager and it goes through the update.

sdixon003
07-19-2007, 01:02 AM
Please Help me how will i do that and where can i get there O/S software to use with the JL_Cmder.

sdixon003
07-19-2007, 01:27 AM
I can wipe it with the JL_Cmder but it still won't connect with the Desktop Manager.