PDA

View Full Version : Calendar Sync Problem

tbq2002
05-19-2005, 11:37 AM
I've been using my blackberry for a while, and I'm now having problems syncing with my outlook on my desktop computer. When I do the sync as normal, it deletes all kinds of items in my calendar from the past. I've tried several other things unsuccessfully. Any ideas on how to get it to stop deleting my calendar items during sync?

sfreeman
08-23-2005, 12:08 PM
The same thing is happening to one of the owners of my company. the first time, it deleted everything out of his Outlook calendar, and I was able to get everything off his blackberry and back onto his outlook calendar. however, it happened again this morning (though not to the same extreme, it was just a couple weeks worth of entries that were deleted). does anyone have any ideas about this? it's ONLY happening to this one guy, and we have probably close to 50 blackberry users here. I would say it was him, but I can't think of how he could mistakenly (or even on purpose) delete all his outlook calendar items during a sync operation.

Dawg
08-23-2005, 12:14 PM
should check the sync and make sure he has to confirm deletions that will help

sfreeman
08-23-2005, 12:32 PM
it is checked, i already made sure. so I don't know why he hit yes, but that's not really the point. it shouldn't have prompted him to delete 2 weeks worth of appointments in the first place. thx for the suggestion though.