PDA

View Full Version : Where 2 buy the 8830?

jordana816
07-23-2007, 10:53 AM
I can't find the 8830 anywhere. No sprint stores seem to have it. Does anyone know when it will be available in all sprint stores?
i am going abroad for 3 weeks in August and I need to get the phone for that trip.
thanks in advance.

JSanders
07-23-2007, 10:55 AM
Or from Sprint online? Sprint Shop - Cell Phones, Mobile Phones, Rate Plans for Your Wireless Needs (http://www.nextel.com/en/shop/)

jordana816
07-23-2007, 11:05 AM
thanks. I would prefer not to buy it online but if aug 1 no one has it then i guess i will do it.

akosnitzky
07-23-2007, 11:49 AM
I do not know if you live in a rural area, but I live in a large area in FL and I am seeing the device available virtually everywhere. From mall kiosks to stand-alone stores.

Your neighborhood store cannot have it sent to you?

If you threaten to change carriers or give commission to another store, they may move at a different pace for you.

fizz
07-23-2007, 12:07 PM
I can't find the 8830 anywhere. No sprint stores seem to have it. Does anyone know when it will be available in all sprint stores?
i am going abroad for 3 weeks in August and I need to get the phone for that trip.
thanks in advance.

Got mine from Best Buy (in store) last Wednesday.

MichaelBB
07-23-2007, 12:12 PM
thanks in advance.

ebay there are listings, and I know in my area there flying off the shelves, poor customer service and billing errors have been reported allot around here, I saw one guy grab the sales rep by his shirt on Saturday in the Sprint store because of some bill that was sent and the guy had just signed up 2 weeks prior, they ended up calling the "MALL POLICE" :smile:

jordana816
07-23-2007, 06:55 PM
I live in NYC and the 2 sprint stores near me don't have it. I am goign to go to best buy.