PDA

View Full Version : Best Im Software For 7100t????

blackmantis
05-19-2005, 10:14 PM
New to the Blackberry and really want to use some tpye of IM software.

Any suggestions of stable IM software for the 7100t?

Thanks!!!

Steve :smile:

towski394
05-20-2005, 08:52 AM
If I may make a suggestion,

http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=2973

This thread should be a good starting place, then there are several other threads under "aftermarket software" that discuss IM apps in detail.

Good luck!

mafialink
05-21-2005, 03:34 PM
You dont like the one that comes with T-mobile?

New to the Blackberry and really want to use some tpye of IM software.

Any suggestions of stable IM software for the 7100t?

Thanks!!!

Steve :smile:

xxaarraa
05-21-2005, 09:35 PM
I downloaded verichat. It works great, except I dont like the paying yearly part. Can anyone *cough* spare their registration id/license key?? Your generosity will be greatly appreciated.

texasag90
05-22-2005, 09:15 PM
Dude. This is very uncool. (n)

texasrose73
05-22-2005, 10:04 PM
X...........that's a good way to get banned from this forum. Watch out!

Mr Pink57
05-23-2005, 12:40 AM
Wirelessly posted (:laugh:: LGE-VX7000/1.0 UP.Browser/6.2.3.1.174 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

If you cant afford the BB and its software. Then may i suggest a cheaper solution like a sidekick 2. pink

finch
05-23-2005, 08:11 AM
Are you kidding your asking for a dupe license on a public forum?
I downloaded verichat. It works great, except I dont like the paying yearly part. Can anyone *cough* spare their registration id/license key?? Your generosity will be greatly appreciated.

NJBlackBerry
05-23-2005, 08:19 AM
Very uncool. Please don't do this again.

Mark Rejhon
05-23-2005, 06:23 PM
I downloaded verichat. It works great, except I dont like the paying yearly part. Can anyone *cough* spare their registration id/license key?? Your generosity will be greatly appreciated.Agreed, UNCOOL. We are all watching things like these. Please don't cheap out on pay-software. It's illegal to steal a free registered version of these.

Download the LEGAL free software such as Ramble and BlackChat if you want something for free. They may not have everything you need but they often do the job when you need something, but not need it "enough" to pay for software.

Please understand the difference between shareware type software and freeware type software.

texasag90
05-24-2005, 12:24 PM
Do we need to have the discussion about how people work really hard to write software, and if they can't make a little money at it there will be many fewer cool apps?

I just thought I'd mention it, since real people are getting ripped of.

Guess I'm preaching to the choir.

Note to xxaarraa: now would be a good time to log in and post an apology. Move toward the light. Come back from the dark side.