PDA

View Full Version : 7250 - Blackberry NEWBIE

jeremydw
07-23-2007, 07:46 PM
I really need help. I just got a Blackberry 7250 for Alltel and I've never had a Blackberry before. Unfortunately the only thing that came with it was a 'getting started' guide but it isn't as descriptive for a new person. First of all I don't have email or internet, and I don't understand what a BlackBerry Enterprise Server is. Could anyone inform me as to what this is?

There's a LOT I'm really not getting. what kind of stuff can you put on this phone? there's no internet so it really sucks, and I don't think there is any email, like I've said.

x14
07-23-2007, 08:14 PM
Here you go

BlackBerry - BlackBerry 7250 Wireless Handheld Device | With Phone, Bluetooth, Email & GPS (http://na.blackberry.com/eng/devices/device-detail.jsp?navId=H0,C65,P75#tab_tab_getting_started)

jeremydw
07-23-2007, 09:59 PM
That wasn't helpful at all. I ended up calling Alltel. That was a bad idea.

I finally got the phone activated, but then... I called tech support trying to get my internet fixed and email fixed but instead I ended up getting my phone disconnected because they wanted to charge $45 (!) just so I could add the Blackberry to my contract. So I don't know, Alltel is weird.