PDA

View Full Version : How the bluetooth on pearl 8100 works?

confuse
07-24-2007, 11:38 AM
I'm going crazy here. Just got a new BB Pearl 8100 and trying to bluetooth all my contact from my Samsung D600. Both device saw each other. And they are paired successfully. But I can't transfer anything between them. It kept saying "the connection is fail". I try to send a file via bluetooth from my computer to the BB and it said the same thing. What is up with that? I used bluetooth on phones for ages, never have such a problem. Anyone know what is up ? -- Thanks !

desithug4lyfe
07-24-2007, 11:47 AM
lolz buddy go to media and press the menu key from there click on recieve with bluetooth and then send watever frum ur other fonee:) hope i was sum help

confuse
07-24-2007, 12:00 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. It tried to transfer and fail. What is the fast way to get your contacts from your old phone to the BB...this is nightmare. I'm so close to throw it out of the window. ahhhh:x

azian_advanced
07-24-2007, 01:39 PM
from my experience, if your old phone isn't a blackberry, then you will have to manually input each of your contacts one by one.

confuse
07-24-2007, 04:00 PM
that is just crazy. But thanks for your help :)

BBGregPearl
07-24-2007, 11:06 PM
If your old phone has a sim card then just add the sim. Why don't you set up your contacts in outlook and then sync your phone to the computer via DM and it should be a little easier then adding by had on the handheld.