PDA

View Full Version : Question on Bell Mobility Icon theme...

hamsup1o
07-24-2007, 02:03 PM
Hi all,

Sorry if this has been posted before but I wasn't able to find an answer using the search. If I was to unlock the Bell Mobility vendor theme (see attached), would I be able to get rid of the Bell Mobility logo/image simply by changing the wallpaper or is that section part of the theme and only the white background will change? I am currently using BB Insight - Icon and the top part doesn't seem to change so just thought I check before I bother unlocking it. Any help would be greatly appreciated! TIA! :)

Perfect Storm
07-24-2007, 04:31 PM
Like most vendor themes, the branding and banner are part of the theme

hamsup1o
07-24-2007, 05:30 PM
Thanks for the reply Perfect Storm! Although it's not what I want to hear, at least it saves me some time unlocking these vendor themes.

I can't make it out clearly but I noticed on your avatar, you have the 8300/8800 Tmobile Zen theme or something similar on a 8700. Is that correct? How did you managed to do that? I was told it's not possible. Would you mind sharing your secrets? :) If it's not the Zen theme, what custom theme is that? Would you mind posting it? I've been looking for something like this where there only a few icons on the bottom. I find this to be the cleanest looking theme. :) TIA!

Perfect Storm
07-24-2007, 09:05 PM
Unlocking themes is always worth it, to me at least.

It is t-mobile zen on an 8700, but I cannot divulge how it was done.