PDA

View Full Version : Help...Blank Screen

AKAdemic
07-25-2007, 09:09 AM
I woke up this morning and my screen was blank. It's just white. I've only had it for two days. What's going on?

JSanders
07-25-2007, 09:11 AM
Have you pulled the battery to reboot the BB?

Good luck, fingers crossed.

AKAdemic
07-25-2007, 09:14 AM
Have you pulled the battery to reboot the BB?

Good luck, fingers crossed.

I have. But, I probably didn't leave it out long enough. I will try again.

Dawg
07-25-2007, 09:20 AM
I have. But, I probably didn't leave it out long enough. I will try again.

there are several other threads with people talking about this very topic I havent paid much attention to what the solution is but I do recall seeing them.

thk
07-25-2007, 09:56 AM
Had that happen to me with my first Pearl (at&t branded unit). Was using it for a week before the screen went white. Tried battery pulls, reinstalling the firmware and it got me nowhere. Returned it for a new unit since I just purchased it.

AKAdemic
07-25-2007, 12:22 PM
Had that happen to me with my first Pearl (at&t branded unit). Was using it for a week before the screen went white. Tried battery pulls, reinstalling the firmware and it got me nowhere. Returned it for a new unit since I just purchased it.

Yeah, I tried it again and it didn't work. I'll call them now. I need my phone.

Lcywd4
07-26-2007, 11:31 AM
I am having the same problem. I just bought mine yesterday. Actually the problem first started happening when I was trying to download the colorpearl app. but now everytime I try to pull up the browser the screen freezes and goes white too. When I turn it off it clears and goes back to the home screen, but eventually comes back. Any one have any suggestions? Thanks