PDA

View Full Version : Redirection for Sent Items Problem

palmisad
05-20-2005, 12:00 PM
I'm looking for a way to stop mail sent from the desktop from showing up on the blackberry main mailbox with a check mark. Very annoying. My re-director setting pick specific folders that do NOT include sent items. However, they still show up. We are using BES. Any help appreciated.

bfrye
05-20-2005, 12:06 PM
No no no no no no no...

Look around in your messages options. If you can't find it there, please search the forum for "sent items". You'll probably find about 300 threads with the answer posted about 500 times.

aristobrat
05-20-2005, 12:18 PM
My re-director setting pick specific folders that do NOT include sent items. However, they still show up. We are using BES. Any help appreciated.
We've had BB's where the sent folder was clearly set to not replicate, but the BB kept getting emails anyways. We had to enable sent folder replication, save the settings, then disable sent folder replication again. Toggle it on/off again's fixed it on any of ours that have been like that.

palmisad
05-20-2005, 12:34 PM
No no no no no no no...

Look around in your messages options. If you can't find it there, please search the forum for "sent items". You'll probably find about 300 threads with the answer posted about 500 times.

paulmorley
08-13-2005, 01:24 AM
Here is how to do it from the BB.

Message Options>>Email Settings>>CLICK TRACKWHEEL AND SELECT FOLDER REDIRECTION>>EXPAND THE MAILBOX UNDER DESKTOP AND YOUR NAME AND THEN UNCHECK SENT ITEMS

killerclown
09-21-2005, 02:58 PM
Yes, but that doesn't only prevent items sent from Outlook from turning up in the main mailbox. It allso prevents you from viewing your sent items from Outlook on the Blackberry under "view folder" - "sent items".

The sollution must be to force the BlackBerry to show the inbox instead of the main mailbox, when selecting "messages" from the main menu.

Does anybody know how to do this ?

/Killer