PDA

View Full Version : Email Problems?

optiop8700
07-26-2007, 05:18 PM
Hi there,

New to the forum, am in London :-)

Had a BB8700 working fine for 3 months, been fantastic etc etc, no problems.

On Sunday I got a batch of emails at 08.50am then 2.50pm and so on, all through till today, every 6 hours.

I have spoken to Orange who I have phoned 15 times, tried deleting account (only one account on there) re inputting back on, Turning PC off all day, basically tried everything,

Have got my Email hosts to investigate and have come back with nothing, all fine.

Emails are all coming through on PC fine, and like I said had no problems before.

Orange told us there was nothing more they can do and we have 15 months left in the contract!!!! So we are needing to cancel, but I would prefer to not as i love my BB!

Can any one shed any light? I have read a few posts that are similar to mine, but not sure if any one is in England also?

Thanks for your time,

hadoob024
07-26-2007, 05:58 PM
I'm having similar problems. To test it out, I sent 3 emails to my Yahoo account. 1 at 3 p.m., 1 at 3:30 p.m., and finally 1 more at 4 p.m. However, my blackberry received all 3 of them at the same time at 4.

This happens pretty regularly with Yahoo. Sometimes the delay is a few minutes, sometimes is hours, and a few have even taken days to show up on my blackberry. Not sure what's going on here. I'm in the U.S. over here with t-mobile.

Berry One
07-26-2007, 06:19 PM
Call Orange, tell them your blackberry receives emails every 6 hours in batches, insist they escalate to RIM.
RIM will fix it for you.