PDA

View Full Version : Curve media card doesn't show up on desktop

ebonyberry
07-28-2007, 09:14 AM
Help. I am trying to get my media card to show up on my (macbook pro) desktop. I was able to do it only once, to transfer some mp3s to my BB. Now I am trying to get my photos off my BB onto my computer. Am I missing something obvious?
Thanks in advance and apologized if this has been addressed elsewhere (I tried to search, no luck).

JSanders
07-28-2007, 09:53 AM
Wirelessly posted (8700g: BlackBerry8800/4.2.1 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Yes, make sure Mass Storage is enabled on the card (Options > Advanced > Media Card > Mass Storage Mode = ON; and Auto Enable Mass Storage = YES.
Good luck.

ebonyberry
07-28-2007, 07:53 PM
Wirelessly posted (8700g: BlackBerry8800/4.2.1 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Yes, make sure Mass Storage is enabled on the card (Options > Advanced > Media Card > Mass Storage Mode = ON; and Auto Enable Mass Storage = YES.
Good luck.

I don't seem to have a "top level" icon for "options". If I go under "media" and click "options", there is no way to enable the card (just size allocation stuff). I have "show all" selected for icons... wazzup? thanks again.

John Clark
07-29-2007, 12:19 AM
There is always a "top level" icon for options. It's usually a wrench icon (where it is, and what the icon is, depends on the theme you are using.) Once you find where it is in your theme you can follow the directions JSanders gave you.

sdetweil
07-29-2007, 07:49 AM
I don't seem to have a "top level" icon for "options". If I go under "media" and click "options", there is no way to enable the card (just size allocation stuff). I have "show all" selected for icons... wazzup? thanks again.

Not in the media menu.. go to the tools/settings/options icon from the main list of functions..

Sam

ebonyberry
07-29-2007, 08:09 AM
That did the trick. Thanks much.