PDA

View Full Version : I need a blackberry consultant

logisnews
08-05-2007, 09:51 PM
I'm wasting massive amounts of time trying to get Audible and Avantgo to work properly on m Pearl 8100. Hours on the phone with both audible tech (and evenually with an avantgo tech) result in nothing more than "it's a proble with Cingular" [avantgo] or "we have no idea" (Audible).

Avantgog will not sync up properly... except one time I wiped all the data on my pearl and for about an hour it would work.

As for Audible... the application downloads but when it comes time to play, sometimes it gets stuck and I get buffering problems... buffering, buffering,buffering,buffering,buffering,buffering,

But no audiobook. Login works fine. Help at Audible says to reformat the memory card (which I did).

Anyway, I'm more than willing to pay someone to help me. Any ideas?

Thanks
Jim

Being able to run avant go and audible are the entire reason I got the blackberry Pearl... I love it's form-factor and the speaker let me listen to my audiobooks whenever I need, without having to fire up my ipon and put on headphones.

rambo47
08-06-2007, 06:25 PM
I have found AvantGo to be problematic on anything but Palm products. I tried it on my Blackberry and it was an awful experience. I deleted it immediately and my problems went away. They can keep it. Great idea, inept execution.