PDA

View Full Version : BlackBerry 7290 - free software????, BlackBerry 7290 - Comercial Sofware?

SpikeFaery
08-06-2007, 07:22 AM
Hi all...
I have a RIM BlackBerry 7290, & i have a problem...I require software free or otherwise for my blackberry 7290. I have the desktop manager, but cannot unlock my device (locked to Vodafone UK), several questions really present themselves, as i think..:razz:

1. I tried going to Vodafone & asked for the MEP2 (unlock code), they said they don't have it...So how can i unlock it for as cheap (preferably FREE) as possible???
2. Where can i get free cracked Software for the blackberry 7200 Series, & free software as a whole for my 7290??

I have tried searching for free/cracked programs / games without succession..
Any help would be great, especially if you know how to *Cough* come across free (Buyable) software...
Thankyou for all help...
-Spike :bb:

penguin3107
08-06-2007, 07:30 AM
1. Buy an unlock code from GSM PhoneSource - When Only The Best Will Do (http://www.gsmphonesource.com)

2. This is an honest forum, with many hard-working users and administrators. Asking about pirated software here is not exactly the best idea, and you're not likely to receive any help with this.

BBAdmin
11-22-2007, 10:44 AM
This is an honest forum, with many hard-working users and administrators. Asking about pirated software here is not exactly the best idea, and you're not likely to receive any help with this.

Agreed.

You should be able to purchase a code from Vodafone, if you can get to the right department. As the device is over a year old (which I'm assuming given the model number) then you should not have too many problems with this.