PDA

View Full Version : Need Opinions on Best Headset BT for someone with glasses...

ghstrider
05-24-2005, 11:13 AM
Hey guys...im getting the 7100t and i want a BT headset and after reading some of these long, yet very detailed BT threads i still am lost. I want the most comfort possible in a headset while wearing my glasses and 2 more things i would like in the headset is a snug fit (i work on the street and am constantly moving around) and decent to good sound quality and loudness.

i know im asking for alot but any advice on headset that my have worked well for you in these conditions w/ glasses on would be EXTREMELY helpful....

ive been looking at the HS850 (the shiny black one) and have heard some good reviews and that it is snug, but will it work with glasses?? Also, i heard that the same model headset may have different generation models and some may work better than others even though when you may buy it on ebay they are all called the same thing like "hs850" and not "hs850 3rd generation updated model". is that true and if so can you guys provide me with some questions to ask to ensure i get the newest model of the headset or the best model of the headset.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

And THX in Advance,
eddy

coreyg510
05-24-2005, 11:14 AM
I use HS810 with minimal problems

cwemely
05-24-2005, 11:31 AM
I don't wear glasses anymore, but I use a Jabra BT200 and there is no problem when I wear sunglasses.

Chip

flightattorney
05-28-2005, 12:44 PM
Hey everybody:
I have a 7290 and bought the Motorola 850 on Ebay at a good price. I wear the headset with either reading glasses or sunglasses almost all the time. No problems at all, but I have learned to put the headset on first and then the glasses. Now, if I could just figure out the phone button on the headset---

jscully
05-28-2005, 01:24 PM
My Logitech Mobile Freedom BT Headset goes over the ear, and I wear glasses. As long as you're not taking your glasses off frequently, it fits well.
I even rode a horse while wearing it...
The Flamingo goes "in" the ear, and not over the ear, which may be a viable alternative if you're removing your glasses frequently.

SDCromer
05-28-2005, 02:41 PM
I am a newbie Blackberry and Bluetooth user. I wear glasses and use a Motorola HS850. I was surprised at how comfortable this headset is with glasses.

+1 for Motorola :wink: