PDA

View Full Version : Browser Render Error

awootley
08-09-2007, 07:09 AM
Hi, Just recently I have been experiencing problems when access the web though the BB Browser. An error message "A problem occurred while trying to render the page" appears. This happens to every webpage I try and access.

I have cleared the cache and this still occurs.

Had anyone any suggestions to what this might be or how I can get around the problem?

Last result would be to wipe the BB and start again but I would prefer not to do this.

Thanks

surfdork
09-07-2007, 06:05 PM
i'm having the same exact problem too.

all of a sudden, my gmail email stopped pushing to my handheld -- i can't login to the blackberry email setup on the tmo website, and everytime i try to open the "setup internet email" on my blackberry, i get this error.

so annoying..

someone help..

BES'm All
07-23-2008, 11:01 AM
Same error for us, our Canadian clients (10-20) are now using Telus 8330 Curve and 8830 World Phone (CDMA technology), one 8703e, none of our Rogers (EDGE) BB have this issue, simply go to www google com, get results back ok, but when clicking on the results linke get error "A problem occurred while trying to render the page"All on BES Exch 4.1.5 (no fix for this in MR1 or SP6), seem to have started just after SP5!!
Same deal, remove\reinstall Battery seem to fix issue for awhile
No extra Apps aside from the default OS apps.
RIM's cheezy tech, just say to re-install OS, done, no change.
Ideas, concept, theories are welcomed at this point.