PDA

View Full Version : Vodafone live! icon doesn't exist!

cme100
05-25-2005, 12:23 PM
Hi!

Does anyone knows how can add the vodafone live! icon to my 7100v?

I've called voda support line and they told me that it's not possible to have vodafone live! in the blackberry! :? :?

Thanks.

tinkerhell
05-26-2005, 07:44 AM
If it's not there, then what shows up as your browser icon in the vodafone theme, and what's set as your home page? I have both the icon and Vodafone Live! on my 7100v.

cme100
05-26-2005, 05:36 PM
I just got the internet browser icon and i can't navigate on the vodafone live!
I saw another 7100v from a colegue and it got's the vodafone live icon. I ask him how did he get it, but he doesn't know. Originaly there were no vodafone live icon on his BB.

joao.prudente
06-06-2005, 02:42 PM
...after upgrade to OS 4.0.
Unfortunately only gives access to the Browser.

Sometime ago support (Vodafone Portugal) also said that it wasn't "Vodafone Live!" enabled.
But if you look at Vodafone Ireland http://www.vodafone.ie/live/how/index.jsp they say that it is "Live!"

xombi
07-09-2005, 10:42 AM
I have heard all sorts of things but no one seems to know the answer, I had a browser until I upgraded to 4.0 then lost it then it came back now its gone again.

I assume you have tried going into host routing table in settings and pressing the trackwheel to bring up the menu and then clicking the trackwheel and selecting the register now option, thats about the only thing that brings the wap service books down, but I wouldnt hold your breath took me 3 weeks to get it down only to lose it again!!

NickF
07-11-2005, 04:43 AM
I didn't have a Vodafone Live! icon on my 7100v originally but it was just because my SIM wasn't GPRS enabled so I was connecting via GSM (which automatically removes the icon). As soon as I was enabled for GPRS the icon appeared.