PDA

View Full Version : my signature does not appear under my message...

ardy_g
05-26-2005, 03:32 AM
hi there!

im new here and i have a problem. my problem is that whenever i reply using my blackeberry to any person,my siganture appears under thier message and not the usual thing that it should be under my reply message.i tried deleting the email that i integrated on the BWC site but it still appears under the message of the person whom i replied to. im currently using BWC & my handheld is running 3.8 (BB7730)....what seems to be the problem? thanks in advance!

ardy_g

PhilMax
05-26-2005, 08:35 AM
What I have done is to NOT use the auto signature from the BWC, but instead I have created an autotext entry that puts in my full, formal business signature (zz) or an informal one for more personal messages (zc).

nka
05-26-2005, 09:36 AM
What I have done is to NOT use the auto signature from the BWC, but instead I have created an autotext entry that puts in my full, formal business signature (zz) or an informal one for more personal messages (zc).

smart... thanks for the idea!

ardy_g
05-27-2005, 06:46 AM

thanks!...i'll try that tonight...hopefully this solves my problem....

coreyg510
05-27-2005, 06:57 AM
i started using that method, great tip