View Full Version : the recharging battery

coreyg510
05-27-2005, 06:43 AM
Not that this is a problem, but the other day I noticed that my battery only had two bars left. 15 mins later I looked down and had three bars left. A self- recharging batttery?!? Doubtful, but still is nice to imagine that i would never have to plug it in. Any one have similar instances?

Dawg
05-27-2005, 06:57 AM
all the time

Brenteus Maximus
05-27-2005, 10:26 AM
i've seen that happen before too. now if you want something to be worried about you should see this phone a woman brought in to where i work. it was a basic LG flip phone and i swear it must've had a gremlin in it. you could turn it on and it would be unplugged and have the "phone charging" screen on like it was plugged in. it would also make calls all by itself. unbelievable as it sounds we actually saw it happen in the store lol. now if your bb does that then i'd worry, but a battery meter going up occasionally isn't a big deal.

justin.culp
05-27-2005, 11:28 AM
A little off the subject, but I had a flip phone once that made calls on its own when I had an aftermarket headset plugged into it. It would dial the last number of the person who called me. It was perfect for me as I love to call people and pay for it all day!!

kinger
05-28-2005, 04:26 AM
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry7520/4.0.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Browser/5.0.3.3 UP.Link/5.1.2.12)

The reason that the battery meter goes down that back up again. When there is a large amount of straight usage the battery heats up, but as the battery cools down you will get a bar back.

coreyg510
05-28-2005, 11:12 AM
Nah, i like the gremlin theory better.