PDA

View Full Version : Call Forwarding

pspiegel
09-11-2007, 11:45 PM
Just a quick question, I use call forwarding a ton on my 8800 through the phone > options > call forwarding since i have little to no service in my house so I have it forward to my home phone. Does anyone know if the phone must be ON in order for call forwarding to work or can I turn it off/have 100% no service at all? I have a feeling I can because it seems that the forwarding occurs on the ATT side of things rather than on the phone itself but I just wanted to confirm.

Thanks!

John Clark
09-12-2007, 12:06 AM
It should work....why not just set it to forward, then turn it off, and then try it and see if it works?

pspiegel
09-12-2007, 12:10 AM
i did that and i got a voice saying no routes available (could have been because of poor service at the house), then i tried it again a few times and it seemed to work, so i was trying to get a definitive answer whether or not it should work 100% of the time

the best thing would getting some sort of device that boosted signal indoors is there such a device? There is 100% signal and full EDGE as soon as I go outside, but inside its like being in a hole.