PDA

View Full Version : Sync gets through item 188 out of 267 and then freezes up

HRT
09-12-2007, 01:01 PM
I'm running Blackberry Desktop Manager 4.2.2.14 on Windows XP SP2, with Outlook 2003 SP2. When I go into the Desktop Manager and try to Synchronize so that my Outlook Calendar events get updated from MS Outlook to my BlackBerry, the sync gets through item 188 out of 267 and then freezes up completely. When it does freeze, Desktop Manager throws a standard Windows application crash message and Outlook freezes, only to be revived if you kill the app and then re-execute it again. I have tried various synchronization settings, but none seem to keep it from hanging up on item 188. I have also re-installed Desktop Manager, thinking that may fix it, but it didn't. Any new ideas for me to try?

HRT

John Clark
09-12-2007, 01:02 PM
Try this:

Errors syncing the BB with Desktop Manager - BlackBerryFAQ (http://blackberryfaq.com/index.php/Errors_syncing_the_BB_with_Desktop_Manager)

HRT
09-12-2007, 01:03 PM
Also, I would delete item 188, just in case it's corrupt, but I have no idea how to determine which Calendar event is considered item 188. Any ideas how to determine this either?

Thanks!

HRT
09-12-2007, 03:09 PM
Thanks, I read thru this and deleted the one document that was attached to a Calendar event, but it still crashed when syncing it again...