PDA

View Full Version : BB 7510 No Battery Indicator

rcrivera03
06-01-2005, 11:32 PM
I'm new here and I've found all of my answers here, except this one. My BB 7510 started having a battery indicator problem. Instead of the actual bar graph, it displays a question mark. Nextel has given me two new batteries, same problem. They upgraded my Handheld to OS4, same problem. They finally gave me a new SIM card, same problem. Anyone else have this problem and does anyone know how to fix that?

**Took the BB 7510 to repair, Tech advised they see a lot when you use a a generic battery, (wont let my son borrow BB again). Anyway, they replaced the unit right there, because of the insurance I have. In case anyone wanted to know

sheakt
06-02-2005, 06:18 AM
I'm new here and I've found all of my answers here, except this one. My BB 7510 started having a battery indicator problem. Instead of the actual bar graph, it displays a question mark. Nextel has given me two new batteries, same problem. They upgraded my Handheld to OS4, same problem. They finally gave me a new SIM card, same problem. Anyone else have this problem and does anyone know how to fix that?

If you have NSP ... it's time for an exchange.....

-K

ILMcub
06-02-2005, 05:43 PM
They actually replaced your sim card too thinking it would solve your problem??? I know a bad sim can do some screwy things to your phone, but thats a first for me LOL.

SheakT is right, just take it to a service center and have your BB swapped out since they have tried everything else. If you have NSP it will be free, but if not it would only be $35 bux to do the swap. You may have to wait a day to get it though depending on what procedures they follow.

maish
04-10-2006, 05:28 PM
I have the same problem with my 7100t - its t-mobile and they won't replace it for me

I have no service plan

did you find a solution to this issue ?

I bouht an original battery and still no luck in solving problem

Thanx
Michael

Blackcrack
04-10-2006, 05:55 PM
wow thats werid

EricaJ1074
04-10-2006, 06:05 PM
No service plan? I've NEVER heard of that with a tmobile phone and I've had them for three years.

DanMan
04-12-2006, 09:50 PM
have you tried going to the profile to see if you can see the battery charge level just to see if it reports. If not try wiping the handheld.

justin.culp
04-13-2006, 08:45 AM
Go to options----status...does it have a battery level there?