PDA

View Full Version : I never realized the value of my Blackberry

ref18
06-01-2005, 11:50 PM
First of all, I'm a student, and I bought my 7280 on ebay about 2 months ago. I just today realized there's a damn good use for it. Taking notes in class.

In my high school they're cheap on paper, so we have to copy overheads and overheads. Today I decided to do it with my Blackberry and i was done quicker, it was neater and my wrist didn't hurt.

I love my Blackberry and I now truely understand why they're called Crackberries.

Eric_M
06-01-2005, 11:53 PM
Its a hell of a drug.... I mean device...

Mark Rejhon
06-02-2005, 12:53 AM
Same here!

I use my BlackBerry to write notes too. It's a wonderful journal. I write up notes and email them to myself, and presto - the text is at home, ready for me to save somewhere else.

Typical scenario:
Waiting in line at the bank. Oops, I forgot to add items to my shopping list at home. No problem, I'll type one up. *tappity-tap*. Done. SEND. Now I can just print it out when I check my email at home.

Another scenario:
Found excellent prices here at GadgetsPlex Superstore. I must type them down into my BlackBerry and send myself an email, so that I can compare them to the store I am going to during tomorrow's visit at SpaceCargo Clearance Sale....

Sending yourself emails is okay...don't be afraid...do it! Sending yourself one-sentence emails is just like yellow sticky notes.

jscully
06-02-2005, 01:09 AM
Now for your blackberry to make money for you....
sell your notes to your classmates...they pay you a buck, you hit send while they watch...man, I wish I was in college again!