Item Wanted : BlackBerry Pearl or Curve
Price Range : $120 max
Currency : USD
Requirements : 7/10

Buyer Details
Willing to Pay for Shipping :Yes
Payment Prefrences : PayPal, Cash

Notes
My girlfriend is now a freshman in college and wants to get a BlackBerry. She can't afford the data plan with AT&T (she already has a contract, so T-Mo is out of the question). Noone at at&t has been cooperative, and will not sell a BlackBerry without a data plan, which does not make sense to me. Sure, its the best email device out there. BUT, its also a PDA! My girlfriend really needs the calendar, contact, and task features, and not email.

I know the asking price may be on the low side, but she's on a really tight budget (putting herself through college), so we're looking for something used. There can be minor cosmetic flaws, however we ask that at least the screen is scratch free.

Anyone willing to help us out? If you're in the Boston area, where I am, we could do a local sale (I'd like to be the one that handles this, since I know what to look for)

Thanks!

ezrunner
09-22-2007, 09:07 PM
they will sell it to you without the data plan you just wont get the complete discounted pricing. 120 for a Pearl or Curve will be tough. Might wanna try Craigslist, I have seen some good deals on there. Might find an 8700 in that price rang though