PDA

View Full Version : 7100t and missed call indicator?

n1976jmk
06-05-2005, 07:24 PM
when i have a missed sms or email on the 7100t waiting, the light blinks red instead of green, but when i have a missed call it still blinks green?

what setting do i need to change to have it blink red when there is a missed call? i am running the 4.0 software.

thanks,
jon

9balla4life
06-05-2005, 09:24 PM
There is no such thing as a "missed e-mail or sms." I would just turn the LED indicator off because it deosn't really do much. you will know if you have a missed call or an e-mail that you have yet to read.

try downloading the manual for your device and study it a little because not many people will answer your question as it has been answered at least a few times... use the "search button," it can do wonders.... :-P

VincentVega
06-06-2005, 04:51 PM
I imagine you posted that question to get an actual answer. And I think by "missed" you meant the repeat LED notification...
Jon,
go to profiles>default (or whatever profile you are using)>click trackwheel and choose edit
Choose messages, click trackwheel and edit. Change "Repeat Notification" from LED Flashing to none. Do the same for SMS.

As far as the flashing green LED, it is the Coverage indicator. You can turn that off by doing the following:
Settings>Options>Screen/Keyboard and change LED Coverage indicator to None...

Hope that helps...

CptTripps
06-19-2005, 07:53 PM
This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for. I searched, found this thread, and now I don't need to have a towel over my 7100G at night anymore!

So simple...yet so complicated!

Thanks!