PDA

View Full Version : BIS 2.4 'feature'

BBAdmin
09-27-2007, 02:35 AM
The following message may be received when you attempt to create a new BlackBerry Internet Service account from a computer browser using a PIN and IMEI Number:

Your account is not accessible via HTML browser. Please use your device to access BlackBerry Internet Service.

This message indicates that you have already created a BlackBerry Internet Service account using the new Automatic Login feature of BlackBerry Internet Service 2.4. This is by design.

This new KB covers it:

BlackBerry Search Results (http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/dynamickc.do?externalId=KB14380&sliceId=SAL_Public&command=show&forward=nonthreadedKC&kcId=KB14380)

Damn stupid if you ask me but what do I know?!

hdawg
09-28-2007, 08:46 AM
My mother always said: "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all". ... in this case I will take her advice.

Keyscan
10-02-2007, 01:03 AM
You guys are not alone in not liking this feature. Hopefully the seamless login on the device and logging in through the user's BIS website will be able to co-exist in future releases.

John Clark
10-02-2007, 01:08 AM
My mother always said: "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all". ... in this case I will take her advice.

Your mother is a wise woman!