PDA

View Full Version : BB Desktop installed on 2 differnt machines - has anyone done this?

DwightKeenan
09-27-2007, 06:45 AM
I would like have Desktop Manager installed at work using BES and at home using BIS. I have password software that I want to sync from both computers.

Has anyone done this? I have tried a few times and it seems to screw up my e-mail.

I don't want e-mail or any Outlook tasks to sync through the wire on either PC. I just need to ability to charge and sync a few apps from each computer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Robm15
09-27-2007, 07:19 AM
I do have Desktop manager on both my home computer and work computer, but I do not have BES at work, only BIS. I don't know if that would make a difference. To prevent screwing up my email, I only sync my calendar at work, and at home I install programs, and sync my contacts. I do not sync things that would be common unless I want it the same on both computers. Using it the way that I am does not give either computer or my blackberry any trouble.

DwightKeenan
09-27-2007, 07:31 AM
Rob,

Thanks for the reply. I have to believe my wierd issues have something to do with BES becuase it sync wirelessly.