PDA

View Full Version : 7250 E-Mail Sending Issue

ritchiecee
06-07-2005, 12:46 PM
I am using Desktop Manager and Desktop Re-Director. They are both started and their status is correct. However, although I can receive my e-mails, I suddenly can't send any.

Instead I receive a Message Status of... Transaction Error - decryption error.

I have tried re-establishing the desktop to handheled encryption (both manual and auto) but this has not helped either.

Thoughts?

n2bass
06-14-2005, 04:29 PM
I have had this problem with a few users. Try using dbclean to fix it first. You can do a quick search on here to get the file. If that doesn't work, I would try uninstalling the desktop software and going back to 3.6 or something. That has seemed to work for me.

boweevel
06-14-2005, 09:20 PM
I had the same thing happened...today!!!!!
Nextel walked me through it... you first need to upgrade your desktop manager to sp1 (download from blackberry.com)
look at a RED X message sent ,does it say transaction error decryption error..
?
You have to remove all the service books.
then regenerate a security Key.

canada_NB
06-14-2005, 09:51 PM
yeah there has been issues with redirector on the 4.0 software that comes with the units i'm pretty sure there is a service pack on the blackberry website that should correct the problem

Batson D. Belfry
07-19-2005, 08:35 AM
My boss has the same problem, and he wants me to help him fix it (I'm the office tech guy). I can't find dbclean anywhere. I believe if I can find it, I can fix the phone. Any suggestions as to where it is? A search of Blackberry's site didn't turn up the file, neither did a Google search.

steveharper
07-26-2005, 12:11 PM
Call the Blackberry customer support (1-877-255-2377) and they can email you a link to the file.